We are currently seeking an ambitious, highly motivated, creative and well-organized Angular Developer to join our global startup, NewGlue.com, in Stockholm, Sweden. NewGlue is an automated "Digital Branding Agency", giving small businesses access to several user-friendly tools to brand their business (logos, advertising, business cards etc). We just signed a major partnership to turbocharge our growth.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known Angular workflows. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Experienced in back-end using NET, Node.js, and related technologies. Experience with Agile development methodologies. Knowledge of development lifecycles including requirements definition, testing, design and architecture and proven ability to learn new technologies is a must. As a full-time team member, you would be working to improve both the site and the Design Tool, while also being fully engaged with the whole team via daily standups.
- Angular CLI 1.6
- Lodash 4.17
- Bootstrap 4
- RxJS 5
- Typescript 2.4
- Konva.js 2.0
- Highly recommended to have an experience with HTML Canvas 2D
- Working with Angular 2+ would be good
- Experience with any modern SPA framework also acceptable
- This is a Single Page Application. Most of the features look like a WYSIWYG Image\Text Editor.
- The application provides the functionality to manipulate 2D objects (images and texts) and customize their attributes - size, color, layer order etc. In another side, the user has an ability to manage the interaction of objects in various positions.
Salary & Equity
- We're paying a super competitive salary and equity will be negotiated.
Perks of working with NewGlue
- Awarded startup that is building a groundbreaking creative service for SME's around the world
- Office located in the center of Stockholm (A-House)
- Part of Sweden's leading tech incubator program (alumni includes Klarna and VOI)
- Job includes business trips abroad 2-3 times per year
- Free coffee :) and breakfast once per week
No other big tech needed as we use Ruby on Rails API for that.
Inside our Design Tool, there are several angular plugins.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The NewGlue Team