Freelance logo designer
Design - Stockholm
We are currently seeking an ambitious, highly motivated, creative and well-organized Design Intern to join our global design/tech-startup, NewGlue, in Stockholm, Sweden.
NewGlue is an innovative marketplace to buy and sell logos. NewGlue was built as a response to crowdsourcing services, which are not adequately compensating and incentivising talented designers. Professional logo designers can upload their work to our site, and our system immediately embeds any user’s name in their logo and presents it automatically in high quality mockups.
You will work with our small but experienced team of design, business, technology and branding experts to provide web design, logo design, branding and user research support. You will experience working in a fast-paced, energetic environment where your work reaches real users. Working with senior members of the team, you will quickly learn about not only logo design, but also what it takes to grow an online business according to the needs of NewGlue’s customers (working with both designers and clients).
Your main task will be to create logos for the marketplace and to scout for talented designers to join NewGlue. You will also create designs for Social Media.
- Passionate about branding and logo design
- Great knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Adobe Illustrator
- Excellent sense of design, color, typography and layout
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Flexible and able to balance and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Show examples of digital design and/or graphic design work you’ve completed yourself (interactive display, print media, logos & branding, user-centred design, thesis work etc.).
- Please send a link to your online portfolio or a link to download a PDF of examples.
- Be a part of an entrepreneurial team in a thriving start-up
- Flexible working hours
- Work from office and home
- Learn about both business and design
- Quickly gain great experience by working with a small, upcoming business